Free Returns | Price Match Guarantee | PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES & DUTIES
Boutique 1 prides itself on providing unparalleled customer service. We offer fast global shipping with same-day delivery available to London and UAE-based customers. We also offer a user-friendly shopping experience that enables you to view your full on and offline purchase history, click and collect an item from store, and reserve an item online to try on in one of our beautiful boutiques. Our dedicated customer service team is available to chat to you online, via email or over the phone. We promise to keep you endlessly inspired through our Fashion Insider pages and updated with the latest fashion news, designer interviews and style tips.
Boutique 1 gift cards can be purchased online or in store and uploaded with the credit value and currency of your choice (GBP, AED, USD, EUR). If you would like to purchase a gift card in a specific currency, please ensure you select the currency in the header at the top of the website before adding it to your bag.
The gift cards can be redeemed online and across the Boutique 1 Group store network alongside any other payment method. Please note, if spending in a different currency e.g. at a store overseas, the value will be calculated at the exchange rate on that day. You can check the balance of your gift card online effortlessly by signing into your account, selecting the gift card section on the left-hand side and clicking the check status and balance button on the right.
You can also be notified of your balance at checkout. Simply enter the gift card number in the payment section and click the ‘see balance’ button on the left-hand side. Please note the gift cards and B Loyal rewards credit cannot be used together in the same transaction.
We can not offer returns on gift cards or retrieve lost gift cards.
If using a digital gift card in store, please bring your digital gift card email showing your unique number.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer offline payments (cash on delivery or bank transfer) if your purchase contains a digital gift card.
We offer complimentary alterations in all our Middle East and London stores.
CLICK AND COLLECT
You are now able to buy an item online and collect it in store. All you need to do is select the ‘collect in store’ option at the checkout page. Next, select your nearest store from the drop-down menu that will appear. You can filter the stores by location. Beneath each store name the pickup time will appear in red, e.g. pick up in 2 days.
Bring your email order confirmation to store as proof of purchase when collecting your items.
To ensure a seamless shopping experience, receive our inspiring Fashion Insider content and stay up to date with our exclusive discounts and sale previews, we encourage our customers to register with Boutique 1 online or when in store using a valid email address. This email address becomes your unique user ID.
Creating an account for the first time is easy and we’ve also incorporated it as part of our purchase process. Simply proceed to checkout from the basket page and enter your email address. If your email address is not recognised, we will give you the option to add a password and once you have completed your order your details will be saved and an account will be created.
If for any reason you don’t want to create an account at this stage, you can proceed through checkout as a guest, just leave the password field blank. If you change your mind post purchase, we offer a second chance to sign up on the confirmation page by simply adding a password.
With your online account you can:
- Make a reservation. As part of our new seamless shopping experience you can now reserve an item online to try on in store. All you need to do is click on the reserve in store button on the product’s page. The reserve button will not be enabled if the item is not available for reservation. The stores available in the drop down are where your item will be held for you, please select the store which is most convenient to you.
We aim to have all reservations confirmed within three hours. We will send you an email to let you know your item is ready. When you arrive in store, present your reservation confirmation and your items will be handed over by one of our sales advisors.
Reservations will only be held in store until the end of the next working day. If you are unable to come into store within the given time frame and wish to request an extended period, please contact our customer services team and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
Quantity available is approximate and may not reflect recent store sales.
In order to view or cancel a reservation please visit your My Account homepage and select the Appointments and Reservations option on the left-hand side. To cancel, click on the reserved item and select the button on the left.
Please note: only those with a registered Boutique 1 account can reserve an item.
- View your full purchase history - whether online or in store - including details of any refunds, exchange or credit. Please note your in store transactions will be captured and displayed at an order level in your online account, unfortunately we will not be able to show individual product level detail for store transactions in my account at this stage.
- Fast-track check-out – with your online account you can breeze through check-out. Even if you are not logged into your account, at the first stage of checkout you can enter your email address to bring up your shipping and payment information effortlessly. Your full card details with never be displayed, only the last four digits will appear when you make a purchase.
You can delete your card details by unchecking the ‘remember my card details’ box. You will need to re-enter your card details if you change or add an address.
- Track your orders. Simply click the My Orders button on the left-hand side of your My Account dashboard to view your purchase and the stage of its delivery.
- Cancel an order. If the order is still processing and has not been dispatched you are able to cancel. Simply click the cancel button next to the order in the My Orders section and select cancel. In the notes box you can tell us the reason for your cancellation.
- Raise a return and request a RAN number (Return Authorisation Number) for a refund or exchange. To learn more about how to raise a return click here
- Have the chance to qualify for our B Loyal rewards programme. This allows you to earn and redeem rewards credit across all your orders, whether online or at store. (Qualifying spend applies - please see full details click here)
- Receive updates on new arrivals, exclusive offers and promotions and sale preview alerts. You will also be kept up do date with inspiring Fashion Insider content including designer interviews, beautiful editorials, and trend news.
- Use our booking services features to:
- Book a VIP changing room
- Book a stylist
- Book a call back from one of our customer service team members
Please note the services available in each store may vary. Please select the store most convenient for you and the available services will display in the next drop down box on the book a service form.
Please see below for more information on booking a service.
For a more personalised shopping experience why not book an appointment with one of our style professionals? You can book a VIP personal stylist, request a call-back from a personal stylist and book a VIP changing room by clicking the In-Store Services banner on the homepage, or by visiting the Appointments and Reservations section on the left-hand side of your My Account dashboard.
This will direct you to a dashboard where you can see any past bookings or reservations. The button on the top left labelled ‘Book an Appointment’ will enable you to book an in-store stylist appointment, call-back or VIP changing room by filling out a form and selecting your desired date, time, store, and stylist from the dropdown menus. Services may vary per store.
Use the notes box to tell us the reasons for your appointment or shopping trip. Whether you’re looking for that special event dress or new vacation staples we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. If you wish to cancel please select the cancel option next to your booking in the Appointments and Reservation section in your account section or call our customer services team.
You can also book any of our services via phone or email.